The first half of 2011 is almost over, so it's time to take a look at my resolutions for the year to see how I've been doing.
· Read the 20 books I listed for the Debut Author Challenge 2011.
Update: I've read 6 of the books so far (XVI, Timeless, Warped, Divergent, Across the Universe, The Near Witch). I've fallen behind. Need to read more debuts in the second half of 2011!
- Read more books than in 2010 (more than 45). This resolution might interfere with the two following resolutions...
Update: I've read 36 books so far. If I keep it up I'll definitely reach my goal!
· Write the sequel to THE OTHER LIFE
· Write secret novel. Let's call it ALOMF. (I'm soooo excited about that one)
Update: I wrote both books. Yay! Reached my goal early!
- Clean the house more often
Update: Umm...let's not talk about this one...
- Use the WiiFit to get fit
Update: I've been using the WiiFit now and then. Need to work out more often! BUT I lost 14lbs since the start of the year, so yay!
I spent a few days in