Friday, July 19, 2013

The Life Beyond

I've been getting a lot of emails about The Life Beyond (the sequel to my debut The Other Life). People were asking when and if it would be published, and now I can finally say that YES it'll be published. I'll publish the book in August. I don't have an exact date yet, but should be able to give you the pub date in a few days.
But first, the cover!
Hafsah (who also designed it - she's the genius behind Icey Designs) will reveal it on her blog Icey Books today! So head over there if you want to see The Life Beyond in all its glory!
I'll hopefully have more info for you on Monday! :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Where can I purchase this in the UK. My daughter loved the other life and been waiting on tenterhooks for this one. Have been into waterstones several times and they have no info.

Susanne Winnacker said...

It'll be available on AmazonUK by the end of the month! :)

Lara said...

Yay! I've been getting emails from Amazon rearranging the date since I ordered it last December. Can't wait to read it!

KenRambles said...

Where can i buy it in singapore........

Unknown said...

Hey, i dont find this book here in Brasil, but i really need to read it.
Can you help me, please?

Thanks, Ana.

Sarah -Louise said...

Where can I find this book in the UK? My daughter loves the first book but I'm finding it extremely difficult to find The life beyond

Unknown said...

Where can I buy this book? It's not available online anywhere