Last January I wrote down a few resolutions for 2012. Here they are:
- write two books
I wrote only 1 book this year, but I edited two other books, so that counts for something, right?
- read a minimum of 80 books
I read 82 books!
- eat less meat (only once a week)
This was a HUGE success. I haven't eaten meat since June. My husband and I are now even following a vegan diet at home! And I've never felt better. I've lost 33 lbs since June and the husband even 38 lbs! There are two amazing blogs that helped me tremendously:
If you're interested in eating less meat, or just eating more healthy meals, you should check them out!
- work out on my elliptical every day.
Well, I have been working out about two times a week. But I'm planning to work out more often in the future.
- Have more patience
FAIL. I'm just not the patient kind.
Now comes the fun part, my resolutions for 2013:
- read a minimum of 85 books
- write two books (I think this year I'll actually manage to do it!)
- start a writing diary where I write down my daily word count to keep track of my progress
- lose another 20 lbs
What are your resolutions for 2013?