Today we'll start with one of my absolute favorite things...
(not in any particular order)
1. Eggs Benedict (Whenever my husband and I are in a hotel I order them for breakfast. LOVE them, especially with spinach and smoked salmon)
2. Pizza with arugula, Parmesan cheese and prosciutto di Parma
3. Kimchee Bockum (Spicy Korean dish)
4. Chili Con Carne (the spicier the better)
5. Saltimbocca (Italian food – yum!)
6. Vitello Tonnato (chilled veal in tuna sauce – can't get enough of it)
7. Risotto (with lemon, peas or mushrooms)
8. Burgers ( Any kind. I'm not picky when it comes to burgers)
9. Moussaka (Greek food - yum)
I love to cook, so I've already cooked almost all of the above (except for the Eggs Benedict and the Kimchee Bockum).
So what are your favorite dishes?